- MBBS (2010 – 2015 ):SBKS Medical Institute & Research Centre, Vadodara, Gujarat
- MD ( Paediatrics 2016-2019) 1st rank From Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital , Udaipur , Rajasthan
- Super Speciality : Paediatrics Gastroentrology ,Hepatology and liver transplant ( Medanta the medicity ,New Delhi )
Fields of Expertise
- Kids suffering from Liver , Gastrointestinal , Pancreatic Disorder
- Neonatal & Paediatric Endoscopy
- Food Allergy
Awards & Recognition
- Best Hepatology Award in 2020 at CAPGAN (Peter Gilgan Research Centre, Toronto)
- Best Student of Year (2019)in super Speciality.
- MD Paediatrics University First
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- IAP, ISPGHAN,IMA
- TJP2 Deficiency Presenting as High G-Glutamyl Transferase (GGT) Neonatal cholestasis and Mimicking Biliary Atresia :A Case Report One of the Few from INDIA(Published in World JPGN)
- Post exposure prophylaxis in Rabies, Hepatitis B and HIV. Aashay A Shah, Abhay K Shah. IAP textbook of Neonatal and Pediatric emergencies 2019.
- Diagnosis of Childhood Tuberculosis. Abhay K Shah, Aashay A Shah. Pediatric infectious disease journal, volume 1 (1) 2019.
- Prediction of the risk of mortality in Paediatric intensive care unit using PRISM III score, International Journal of Contemporary Pediatrics Shah AA et al. Int J Contemp Pediatr. 2019 May;6(3):1186-1189
- Neonatal Cholestasis
- Advanced Endoscopy Neonatal & Paediatric Procedures
- Liver Failure
- Paediatric Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
- Cholestatic Liver Disorders
Gujarati, English, Hindi